So with a week of being ready to evacuate due to bush fires a few kilometers away to a weekend of consistent rain. Hardly been motivated to get out also i have had to move planned shoots because COVID. So waiting to see what happens during this week to see if i can get some shoots in. Well lucky i got the macro lens, spent the morning looking for drops etc. Got a few pics but not a lot around as the wind is up a little too.
As usual here are some pics